As we continue to adapt to the changing requirements for the safety of participants, we have now moved into a phase where most Sunday meetings are a combination of Zoom and in-person. A few programs will be in-person only or Zoom only.
If you’re trying to find information for an event other than our Sunday platform meetings, please check the RYSEC Calendar for that particular event. If you’re trying to find information for a committee meeting or meeting with a staff person that is not on the calendar, check your email, or email that committee chair or staff person before the meeting begins.
At this point, you must pre-register if you want to attend in person. This is both so that we know in retrospect who was in the building (contact tracing), and so that if there is a change in requirements or plans, we can get in touch with you to notify you. The link for registration will be on the event in the RYSEC Calendar. If you are unable to make that link work, email the office to let them know you’re coming.
See below for how to participate in the Zoom part of Sunday morning platform meetings, including the login link.
How to Participate via Zoom on Sunday Mornings
Be sure your Zoom application is up to date. Updates are issued regularly. Check here: Zoom Updates
Check the RYSEC Calendar for the Zoom link for that Sunday.
On Desktop, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet
- Click on the link in the RYSEC Calendar
- Or start your app and enter the Meeting ID listed in the RYSEC Calendar
- First time: Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android / Download Zoom Client for Meetings
- Video: We can see you if you have a camera in your phone or laptop, or a webcam with your desktop computer, and have it turned on.
- If you’re using a phone with video, the experience is better if you turn your phone horizontally and place it on some books or other surface to point it at your face.
- If you get a message that your internet connection is unstable, you may want to try STOP VIDEO.
- Also stop video, please, if there is distracting activity at your location.
- Sound: If you’re using a desktop or laptop, after you log in, you can choose your computer microphone or the option of using your phone for sound (phone audio). Click the arrow next to the microphone (“Mute”) at the bottom of your screen if you aren’t automatically offered the choice.
- If you choose phone audio, phone numbers will be listed when you start the meeting, along with the Meeting and Participant IDs you will be prompted to enter after you make the call.
- If you’re using computer audio, headsets are the best experience. Be sure your microphone is plugged in, turned on, and selected, if it is not automatically on.
On Telephone Only
- Dial a number from the list below and, when prompted, enter Meeting ID: 718 548 4445
- You’ll be asked to identify yourself, so we know who is participating.
- Suggested call-in numbers:
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- For other locations, find your number here: https://zoom.us/u/abfkzcdS8S
We look forward to seeing you!