Getting started with Zoom:
- Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android / Download Zoom Client for Meetings
- Download: How to Join a Zoom Meeting (video: smartphone, tablet, computer)
- See video orientation below
Topic: RYSEC Online Platform Meeting
Time: April 5, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Time: April 12, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
(check back for info on later Sundays)
How to Participate
Due to COVID-19 precautions, all meetings are via Zoom for the time being. You can participate via video if you have an Android or iOS (iPhone, iPad) device, or a Windows or Mac computer, and an internet connection. If you don’t have one of those, you can call on the telephone and hear and be heard.
On Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
- Join Zoom Meeting: click on this link or start your app and enter the Meeting ID: 718 548 4445
- First time: Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android / Download Zoom Client for Meetings
- Video: We can see you if you have a camera in your phone or laptop and have it turned on. If you’re using a phone, the experience is better if you turn your phone horizontally and place it on some books or other surface to point it at your face. If you get a message that your internet connection is unstable, you may want to try STOP VIDEO. Also stop video, please, if there is distracting activity at your location.
- Sound: If you’re using a desktop or laptop, after you log in, you can choose your computer microphone or the option of using your phone for sound (phone audio). Click the arrow next to the microphone (“Mute”) at the bottom of your screen if you aren’t automatically offered the choice.
- If you choose phone audio, phone numbers will be offered, along with the Meeting and Participant IDs you will be prompted to enter after you make the call.
- If you’re using computer audio, be sure your microphone is plugged in, turned on, and selected, if it is not automatically on.
On Telephone Only
- Dial a number from the list below and, when prompted, enter Meeting ID: 718 548 4445
- You’ll be asked to identify yourself, so we know who is participating.
- Suggested call-in numbers:
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- For other locations, find your number here: https://zoom.us/u/abfkzcdS8S
We look forward to seeing you!
Video Introduction to Zoom
If the above help resources didn’t help, try these for more details: